Information we collect
IAN must receive or collect some information to operate provide, improve, understand customise support and market our services including when you instal access or use our services we require certain information to deliver our services and without this we will not be able to provide our services to you. For example we must access aspects of features related to your phones audio and video in order to allow you interact with IAN’s audio and video presentations we do guarantee, however, that only the access needed to provide the minimum functionality, will be utilised. Whenever access or information will be collected IAN will first request permissions from you. If you choose not to provide the information needed to use a feature you will be unable to use that feature.
Information you provide
- Your email address. In order to create an IAN account, basic information such as a verifiable email address is needed. If you don’t provide us with this information, you will not be able to create an account to use our services. The exception to this rule is audience members that receive an invite to alive setting.
- Your Feedback. We do not sell, nor share any information related to individual feedback or response, to any person or company. Compiled data our feedback maybe shared with relevant companies; but will not be provided in a way that individual feedback can be deciphered.
- Your videos. IAN Considers videos posted in a public forum to be open to analysis. However, IAN gives the option of making posted videos private, which will be treated as such.
- Transactions and payments data. If you use our payments services, or other financial transactions come on we process additional information about you, including payment account and transaction information. these information are needed to complete the transaction.
- Customer support and communications. When you contact us for customer support are otherwise communicate with us, you may provide us with information related to your use of our services, any other information you deem helpful, and how to contact you example an email address.
Things you should know
- IAN videos and privacy. Videos made public on this app, may be used for advertising purposes , but only using compiled data as mentioned before. users should not post videos off themselves that they do not wish others to see, or of other persons if we do not have that permission. Please note that videos posted that are considered offensive or that our reported as being uploaded without permission are liable for instant deletion.
- Third party services. We allow you to use our services in connection with third party services. this includes storage off data and other services . Please note that when you use third party services their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services and products
- Safety, security, and integrity. Safety, security, and integrity are an integral part of our services we use information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, promote safety, security and integrity off our services
- Communications about our services. We use information we have about you [your e-mail address ] to communicate with you about our services and to let you know about our terms, policies, and other important updates we also may provide you marketing for our services; but none of these will be frequent.
- Law, our rights, And protection. we access, preserve, and share your information if we have belief that it is necessary to a) respond to applicable law or regulations, legal process our government request b) enforce our terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including investigations of potential violations , c) investigate, prevent or address fraud or any other illegal activity d) protect the rights property and safety of our users.